The BRIDGE brings together JWU’s richly diverse community through educational programs, cultural events, and social activities designed to promote international and intercultural awareness.
In many ways, the BRIDGE is at the heart of JWU’s cross-cultural community, offering a range of opportunities for growth as a global citizen, and providing a welcoming space to unwind and cultivate connections.
Within an active learning environment, the BRIDGE:
- Aims to unite JWU community members from all backgrounds
- Supports students in acclimating to campus life
- Facilitates navigation of cultural barriers
- Encourages cultural exchange
- Provides opportunities to socialize and network
- Builds international and intercultural competencies within and beyond the classroom