The BRIDGE supports JWU’s diverse student body through educational programs, cultural events, and social activities designed to promote international and intercultural awareness.
In many ways, the BRIDGE is at the heart of JWU’s cross-cultural community, offering a range of opportunities to support the university's goal of practicing and modeling local, national and global citizenship.
Through active learning and a wide variety of cultural programming, the BRIDGE:
- aims to unite students from all backgrounds
- supports students in acclimating to campus life
- dismantles cultural barriers and encourages cultural exchange
- builds global learning and intercultural competencies both within and beyond the classroom
- provides a comfortable location and opportunities to gather, socialize and network with other students